Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trendy: Shredded

So I have been searching the blogosphere and online magazines looking for some inspiration, and I found it. I have been seeing a lot of people and celebrities wearing distresses t-shirts and blouses. At first glance I was not sure it was something that would take off but it sure has. I first seen Miley Cyrus in a grey distressed t-shirt then i seen a fellow blogger Musings of a Fatshionista,and now its taking over. I jumped on that bandwagon too, and they are easy to make. Unlike the celebrities who can buy a shredded tee for $200, why not DIY. It`s easy.
*



1.Miley Cyrus 2.Outsapop 3.TorontoStreetFashion 4.Fashion indie 5.StyleCopycat 6.CoutureCandy 7. Musings of a Fatshionista 8.Chictopia 9.Polyvore 10.Forever21 theskinny 11.Chictopia 12.Prettyinblack 13.Styleguru 14,Gstatic

I will keep you posted on how my shredded t-shirt turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment