Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fall is upon us!

Fall is here, aren`t you excited?

It is really sad to say goodbye to summer, with all the sunshine,flowers,short shorts and everything bright, but I am excited for FALL! I have already been shopping and got some amazing pieces I will be sharing later. Fall makes me get a little teary eyed but I am ready to express myself and take on orange leaves and soggy shoes.

Here are my must haves and wish list for fall.
1-Torrid thigh high boots,2-Torrid ankle booties,3-forever21 strapless dress,4-over sized scarf,5-Crop tops,6-top shop lace blouse,7-Torrid spiderweb tights,8-Bold jewelry,9-over sized sweater

I loved the torrid thigh highs I had to put it in twice and I added some pics that will get you thinking about fall, with a scene from one of my favs movie the notebook. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment